Haakaa Suction Based Silicone Pump with Lid 1 Set
- Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Perfect for travelling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
- Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wide neck bottles.
- Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
- Available in 2 sizes: 4 oz (100 ml) and 5 oz (150 ml)
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
Please note: These lids are designed keep your milk safe and free off contamination while you are still feeding or transferring your milk . Lids can fall off if left to move around in your bag or dropped so please make sure you empty your milk into our Haakaa milk storage glass set if you are needing to carry or store/freeze your milk.