Suitable for 4 months and up.
Made with 100% food-grade silicone, our Feeder is more hygienic, durable and easy-care than mesh alternatives, which are incredibly difficult to clean and can rip, harbor bacteria and absorb odous.
Our Feeder is super easy to assemble and use! Simply place fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone pouch and seal tight. You can also freeze icy treats straight into our Feeder. To do this, simply slip over the leakproof pouch cover, pour liquid (such as breast milk or pureed food) into the pouch, assemble the Feeder, place the cap on and freeze! Once frozen, remove the pouch cover and let your one explore! They'll enjoy having the ability to experience new tastes and textures while also building independence, learning to self-feed and improving their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
1 x Silicone Fresh Food Feeder
1 x Replacement Pouch - size L
1 x Silicone Feeder Pouch Cover
1 x PP Cap
NOTE: This product is designed to be harder to open than other products to prevent choking hazards.
- 100% silicone design makes the Feeder safe for your baby to chew and suck on.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes that allow only small, digestible pieces of food to pass through.
- Includes a leakproof pouch cover so you can freeze perfectly-sized icy treats directly in the Feeder.
- Feet on the cap allow the Feeder to be stored upright.
- Lip on the lid makes the pouch easy to access for cleaning/filling.
- Raised ridges and bristles on the rabbit's ears encourage sensory development.
- Encourages your child to self-feed, builds independence, develops confidence and improves hand-eye coordination.
- Easy-to-hold handle helps to develop fine motor skills.
- Secure lid to prevent choking.
- Easy to pull apart and clean - no spaces for bacteria to breed.
- Textured bunny ears on the other side keep busy little hands entertained.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Cleaning and Care
- Dishwasher safe, easy to use and clean.
- Microwave sterilizer safe.
- Wash the Fresh Food Feeder before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend washing in warm, soapy water. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean this product. To sterilize, use a steam sterilizer or boil in water for 2-3 minutes. Silicone may absorb the colors of foods it comes in contact with. To minimize discoloring, wash immediately after use.
- Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
- Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Adult supervision is required.
Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months+. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier.