Clean and care for your baby and maternity gear with Haakaa's Silicone Cleaning Brush Kit! This set comes with three different brushes to help you efficiently scrub all your essentials, leaving them safe and hygienic.
Our Double-Ended Silicone Brush features soft and flexible silicone bristles that provide a 360° clean for all your items. On one end, there's a brush head that's perfectly-sized for scrubbing your pumps, bottles and milk storage bags, and on the other, there's a brush with an angled tip to reach the corners of your bottle nipples, milk collectors and more! This kit also comes with two different sized Silicone Tube Brushes, with soft silicone edges that help you clean the inside of narrow openings - such as reusable straws, colostrum collectors and pacifiers.
- Multi-purpose brushes efficiently clean everything, from baby and maternity gear to all around the house!
- Soft silicone bristles effectively scrub those hard-to-reach corners, providing a 360° clean.
- Perfectly-sized brushes to clean both large and small items
- Idea for pumps, baby bottles, milk storage bags, bottle teats, colostrum collectors, dummies, and so much more.
- Easy to use and clean - just boil to sterilize.
- Easy-grip non-slip handles that hang up for convenient storage.
- Made of durable food grade silicone and high-quality stainless steel.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Cleaning and Care:
Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean these products. Do not use UV sterilizers to clean these product as it may impact their lifespans. To sterilize, use a steam sterilizer or boil in water for 2-3 minutes. To clean the Double-Ended Silicone Brush, detach the brush heads from the handle and clean separately. Do not boil stainless steel parts.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if these products show any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Please note: Always follow your country’s guidelines and recommendations to safely express and store breast milk.