Suitable for 4 months and up.
Made with 100% food-grade silicone, our Feeder is more hygienic, durable and easy-care than mesh alternatives, which are incredibly difficult to clean and can rip, harbor bacteria and absorb odous.
Our Feeder is super easy to assemble and use! Simply place fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone pouch and seal tight. You can also freeze icy treats straight into our Feeder. To do this, simply slip over the leakproof pouch cover, pour liquid (such as breast milk or pureed food) into the pouch, assemble the Feeder, place the cap on and freeze! Once frozen, remove the pouch cover and let your one explore! They'll enjoy having the ability to experience new tastes and textures while also building independence, learning to self-feed and improving their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
1 x Silicone Fresh Food Feeder (made of 100% food grade silicone)
1 x Pouch (made of 100% medical grade silicone)
1 x Silicone Feeder Pouch Cover (made of 100% food grade silicone)
1 x PP Cap
NOTE: This product is designed to be harder to open than other products to prevent choking hazards.
- 100% silicone design makes the Feeder safe for your baby to chew and suck on.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes that allow only small, digestible pieces of food to pass through.
- Includes a leakproof pouch cover so you can freeze perfectly-sized icy treats directly in the Feeder.
- Feet on the cap allow the Feeder to be stored upright.
- Lip on the lid makes the pouch easy to access for cleaning/filling.
- Raised ridges and bristles on the rabbit's ears encourage sensory development.
- Encourages your child to self-feed, builds independence, develops confidence and improves hand-eye coordination.
- Easy-to-hold handle helps to develop fine motor skills.
- Secure lid to prevent choking.
- Easy to pull apart and clean - no spaces for bacteria to breed.
- Textured bunny ears on the other side keep busy little hands entertained.
- Recommended for 4+ months
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use
Use the Feeder:
- Insert the pouch down through the attachment ring. The top edges of the pouch should fit securely and flat inside the attachment ring.
- Place soft pieces of food inside the pouch.
- Press the feeder lid tightly onto the attachment ring after filling the pouch.
- Cover the pouch with the clear cap when not in use.
Using The Pouch Cover:
- Fit the pouch cover over the silicone pouch.
- Fill the silicone pouch with liquid, ensuring that the level does not exceed the max level on the cover
- Assemble the Feeder, put on the cap and place in the freezer
- Once frozen, remove the cap. Take off the cover by twisting the tab to loosen and slip the cover off. You can then give the Fresh Food Feeder to your little one.
Cleaning and Care
Before first use, disassemble and clean the product before placing silicone components in boiling water for 5 mins to sterilize.
To sterilize after subsequent use, use a stem sterilizer or boil in water for 2-3minutes.
To sterilize plastic components (Cap), boil in water for no longer than 2-3 minutes.
Wash the fresh Food Feeder before and after each use.
Although dishwasher safe, we recommend washing in warm, soapy water.
Do not use any bleach-based cleaner or tablets to sterilize or clean this product.
Silicone may absorb colors of foods it comes in contact with; to minimize discoloring, wash
immediately after use.
Do not store near any sharp objects
Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight
Continuous and prolonged sucking can affect dental health. Be sure to brush child's teeth regularly.
For your child's safety, never attach product to cord, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing, as it can become wrapped around their neck.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
This product is not a toy. do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
Adult supervision is required.
Do not heat food while it is inside this product (including microwaves, ovens or other heating methods).
Always mix pre-heated food and ensure it is at a safe temperature with no hot spots prior to placing it inside this product and giving it to you child
Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months+. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier.