Once you've expressed your precious breastmilk, you need somewhere to store it, and where better than in a Happii Bear Silicone Milk Storage Bag!
These bags are a fantastic, eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic storage options, able to be reused again and again. Made of non-toxic 100% food-grade silicone, the Happii Bear Silicone Milk Storage Bag protects both your milk and the environment from the harmful effects of microplastics in one cute-as-a-button solution! Use this bag for anything - whether that's expressed breastmilk or any other liquids & purées you need convenient storage for!
After expressing, simply pour your milk into the bag through the convenient wide opening, firmly push in the leakproof stopper, and store according to your country's guidelines. When you're ready to use your stored milk, the bag can be placed straight into warm water to prepare for drinking. It's fridge and freezer safe and can be stored upright or lying down.
Our Happii Bear Silicone Milk Storage Bag is compatible with all Haakaa Milk Storage Bag and Yummy Pouch accessories, so it can easily adapt to your little one's needs.
- Reusable, eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic storage bags.
- 100% food-grade silicone – no plastic touches your liquid gold!
- Leakproof stopper to keep your milk secure.
- Convenient storage – can be stored upright or lying down when filled, or rolled up when not in use.
- One-piece bag is gently curved with no creases for effortless cleaning.
- Compatible with Haakaa's Silicone Carry Strap (sold separately) for convenient carrying.
- Cute bear shape with clear measurements on the side of bag.
- Multi-purpose – store any liquids or purées, or use bag as hot/cold compress or ice pack!
- Easily converts to a squeezable on-the-go feeding pouch with our range of Milk Storage Bag and Yummy Pouch attachments (sold separately).
- Fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use
Cleaning and Care
Before first use, disassemble and clean the product, then place the components in boiling water for 5 mins. This is to ensure hygiene. After use, please wash and flush all parts thoroughly with clean water to remove any food residue, including all areas where food has passed through. Wash before and after use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend disassembling this product and washing in warm soapy water, then rinsing. To sterilize, use a steam sterilizer or boil in water for 2-3 minutes. Other common methods of heating, cleaning, storage and use not listed in this manual may damage the product. Please do not use bleach-based cleaners or tablets to clean this product. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product, as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Always use this product with adult supervision.
- Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- For your child's safety, never attach product to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing, as it can become wrapped around their neck. Optional Silicone Carry Strap is for hand carrying only – never attach to your child.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets when not in use.
- Do not forcefully squeeze or shake the bag at any time, as this may cause contents to leak.
- Do not fill above top measurement mark as contents may expand when frozen.