- The simple, safe and effective way to trim your child's delicate little nails.
- Eco-friendly and convenient - recharges via USB, so no replacing batteries!
- Battery is capable of 2 hours continuous use on one full charge.
- Pressure-activated arrest system to prevent injury.
- Easy-to-use, one-button operation with two rotation directions and speeds.
- Whisper-quiet with a soft LED light for discreet night-time trimming.
- Bear-shaped body is ergonomically designed so is comfortable to hold.
- Includes a range of high-quality filing pads suitable from newborn to mom and dad.
- Portable, neatly-organized storage case with convenient age guide.
Choose pad most suitable for your child and push securely in place.
Hold your child's hand out straight with fingers spread.
Hold trimmer away from your child and turn on power switch.
Holding trimmer body firmly, start on the slowest speed and begin filing nails.
Adjust speed as required.
To avoid injury, switch trimmer off between nails and ensure your child is comfortable.
Once done, clean trimmer pad with a dry cloth and wash your child's hands.
To remove trimmer pad, pull firmly out of the socket.
Store all parts in the storage case.
Ensure the nail trimmer is switched off before cleaning. Please do not use abrasive cleaners, thinners or solvents on any part of this Nail Care Set. Do not submerge. To clean your trimmer parts, wipe gently with a dry, soft cloth or cotton swab. Keep in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep this product and all of its parts out of reach of children. Small parts are a choking hazard and could result in injury or death.
- Never allow USB cable to dangle over edges where children can reach and pull on it.
- Check product condition regularly. Discontinue use at first signs of damage.
- Do not place the spinning trimmer pad directly onto skin.
- Turn this product off when not in use. Do not leave product unattended while in use.
- Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
- Not to be used on animals.
- Do not stop the rotating part of the trimmer with excessive force. If the trimmer body becomes hot or starts to smoke, turn off immediately and contact Haakaa customer service.
- Store in a dry place and keep away from water. This product is not waterproof or water resistant.
- Keep all trimmer parts stored in the dedicated storage case to avoid accidental damage.
- Do not drop, forcefully throw, or shake the appliance at any time, as this may cause breakages or malfunctions.
- If any discomfort is felt during use, please check that all parts are attached correctly. If discomfort persists, discontinue use.
- We do not recommend using this product on weak, damaged, diseased or brittle nails.
- This product contains a lithium battery. Please dispose of the trimmer at a certified battery recycling drop off point