The Silicone Orthodontic Bottle Nipple attachment is fully compatible with all Gen. 3 bottles (glass and silicone) and storage containers, transforming them into a handy baby bottle!
Our Orthodontic Bottle Nipple is designed to provide the most natural feeding experience possible for you and your baby. The orthodontic thumb-shaped teat mimics the shape of a mother's nipple during breastfeeding, and the offset position allows you to safely feed your baby without completely inverting your bottle. The anti-colic vent allows your baby to feed continuously without taking in air bubbles or having to gasp for air between latches.
The Silicone Orthodontic Anti-Colic Nipple attachment is compatible with Gen. 3 Glass Baby Bottles.
- Made with 100% medical grade silicone.
- Orthodontic thumb-shaped nipple is more readily accepted by babies.
- Anti-colic vents allow your baby to drink without gasping for air or drinking bubbles.
- Off-center silicone nipple allows for feeding in a natural, upright position.
- 100% medical grade silicone nipple mimics the feel and flex of a mother’s breast.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Small (Slow Flow) - 0-3 months
- Medium (Medium Flow) - 3-6 months
- Large (Variable flow) - 6 months+
Cleaning and Care:
Clean after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and rinsing and drying thoroughly. Do not use bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilize this product. This bottle can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. Hard scourers may scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is always required when using a glass baby bottle.
Please note: Always follow your country’s guidelines and recommendations to safely express and store breast milk.