- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- Made from soft 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbor.
- Suction base stops accidental spills.
- Flower Stopper contains and preserves your breast milk.
- Capacity: 5 oz.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Microwave sterilizer and dishwasher safe.
Haakaa Gen 2 Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base 5 oz and Silicone Flower Stopper Set
SKU: MHK006-MHK010-B Haakaa
You can now get our famous Haakaa Breast Pump and silicone flower stopper as a combo! If you're a breastfeeding mama, the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the perfect little essential to incorporate into your nursing journey.
Our Breast Pump is made of 100% silicone and sticks to any flat surface with its suction base. The increased capacity lets you express even more milk at once, and the flower stopper sits tightly in the neck of your breast pump to stop any accidental spills.
Our compact pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQs, or anywhere you would like to express discreetly, silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you! It's 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
This combo pack contains 1 x 5 oz Gen. 2 Silicone Breast Pump and 1 x Flower Stopper
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilize your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centered comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a safe storage container and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
Please note: Always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication. Results may vary as each woman and her milk supply are unique.
The guidelines of health organizations should be followed at all times with regards to catching let-down/expressing and storing milk safely.