Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base 5 oz and Silicone Flower Stopper Set (More Colors)
- Each set includes 1 Haakaa silicone breast pump with suction base 5 oz and 1 silicone flower stopper
- The pump:
- Made from 100% food grade silicone. Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. Especially soft and comfortable
- Perfect for travelling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
- Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
- Size: 5 oz (150 ml)
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China
- The silicone flower stopper:
- Sits tight in the neck of your Haakaa breast pump and will stop any spills or accidents.
- Made from 100% silicone.
- Fits in both 4 oz (100 ml) and 5 oz (150 ml) breast pump.
- Clean after each use. This product can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
- No bleach based agents.
- Small parts. Not for babies to chew on. Keep way from babies and young kids.
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.