If you're a mum with sore and raw nipples because of breastfeeding, Haakaa's Silicone Nipple Shields offer the perfect solution!
As we all know, breastfeeding can require a bit of practice for most moms. Our Haakaa Silicone Nipple Shields are an effective tool for helping moms who are having latch-on issues related to a premature or ill infant, flat or inverted nipples, tongue/lip tie, an overactive let-down or simply just getting used to the whole breastfeeding action.
Being ultra-thin, the super-soft silicone molds to your breast and is warmed by your body heat, providing a natural and comforting feel for both mum and baby.
Our Silicone Nipple Shields have an opening that's 18 mm in diameter for your nipple.
- For latching difficulties or flat and inverted nipples to help mums continue breastfeeding.
- Unique shape and super thin silicone allows for more skin contact between mum and baby. Also warms with mum's body temperature for a natural feel.
- Ultra-thin, super-soft, flexible 100% food-grade silicone.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Includes two shields and a protective case.
- Microwave steriliser and dishwasher safe.
Includes two shields and a protective case for storage.
Cleaning and Care
Wash before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and rinsing and drying thoroughly. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean your Haakaa products. To sterilize use a steam sterilizer or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Children can choke on small projects if left unattended. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended purpose. Store product in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Excessive stretching may cause tearing.