Convert Your Haakaa Silicone Storage Bag into a squeezable on-the-go feeding pouch!
The Silicone Nipple easily slots into the neck of your Haakaa Silicone Storage Bag. You and your little one can easily squeeze the soft pouch, allowing its contents to flow into the nipple. When not in use, the dustproof cap fits securely over the top of the nipple to keep it clean.
Suitable for thinner liquids such as milk and water.
Recommended Age: 6m+
- Compatible with all Haakaa Yummy Pouches and Silicone Milk Storage Bags
- Made of non-toxic 100% food grade silicone.
- These attachments are compatible with the Haakaa Silicone Milk Storage Bag - converting it into a squeezable feeding pouch.
- Nipple has a cross-cut opening which allows your baby to feed at their own pace.
- Tab at the base of the nipple makes it easy to remove from the Silicone Bag.
- Double ring inside the nipple prevents milk from flowing too quickly.
- Dustproof cap keeps the nipple clean and free from dust particles between uses.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures - safe to freeze and heat.
- Easy care - just boil to sterilise.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing this product with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as they may impact its lifespan. BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy.
- This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
- Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Always follow your country's safe breast milk storage guidelines.